Monday, August 1, 2011

We're Married!

Yes, I'm still alive, and I couldn't be any happier than I am now. My girlfriend and I, after being together since Kindergarten, have finally married. Nobody predicted that we would have lasted together this long, not even the both of us, but I'm glad we're still together, because I don't think I could've found anybody better than my wife (and that's another exhilarating feeling is that I get to tell people that she's my wife now).

Obviously, since we've been with each other for so long, we've been through a lot together, and there's not a lot we don't already know about each other. Whenever I am having a hard time in my life or sick, she is always there for me, giving me hugs and kisses and taking care of me, and has always been willing to lend a sympathetic and empathetic ear, and I've always returned the favor. Whenever we're apart and doing separate things, we've always felt empty. Not that we aren't willing or able to go on or anything like that, but we've always preferred to be in each others' company, and we never get sick of being around each other. Even to this day, people tend to comment about how they rarely ever see us apart for more than a few minutes, and regardless, they don't typically see us apart. (unless one of us happens to be working at the time, but neither of us tends to go out if that's the case). I guess we both have some form of perpetual separation anxiety, heh.

Anyway, I just wanted to make that announcement real quick before I go back to bed with my wife. I might give more details about the wedding later, but I'll at least say for now that it was mesmerizing and fun, and now that the wedding stuff is over, I'll probably get back to writing blog posts more often. If not, oh well, but I will post again. If I don't ever post again before I announce that we've officially started a family (the time I anticipate I'll likely stop posting here), assume I'm dead or forgot my password or something. 'Til next time.

No comments: