Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm in a Relationship

This post is somewhat inspired by a person commenting on one of my posts, which I'm glad somebody finally noticed my blog and everything, but just for future reference for anyone out there (not just the person posting, anyone, for that matter), I'm posting something my girlfriend said in my comments section recently so everyone can see:

"I cant tell whether you were hitting on my girlfriend or not at first, but this goes for anyone else who wants to in the future. Shes a lesbian who has been taken since she was five and always will be taken. Im not mad or anything. I just wanted to point that stuff out."

Seriously, it even says in my "About Me" section that I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend ever since Kindergarten, which has been a very long time. I won't say how long exactly, but it's been far over a decade. It'll keep going that way. We rarely get into arguments, we've never broken up or even thought about that possibility, and it's not going to happen. Even so, and this is just for the guys out there, even if we did break up, remember this extremely important fact: I AM A LESBIAN! See this post for reference of just how much of a lesbian I am: http://redheadmetalhead.blogspot.com/2009/09/first-time-i-had-ever-seen-penis.html

That means, guys, that you have no chance in Hell of ever being with me. Ever.

Even so, strangers over the Internet have an even smaller chance. I'm more likely going to be with someone I know in real life. If I wanted to get out there and date someone over the Internet, I would more likely go to a dating site. But again, that's not going to happen because I plan on marrying my girlfriend. Hopefully soon, but we will just whenever we can.

Like my girlfriend, I'm not mad, either, but I wanted to point this all out to people who even want to consider hitting on me in any way so you don't waste your time. If it happens again, I'll either link you to this post, or I'll ignore you, maybe even delete your post if it's causing too much of a cluster-fuck in the comments section. I'm sorry if I sound like a bitch talking about this subject, but I get this shit in real life as well. There have even been some morons that have still hit on me even if I told them that I'm a lesbian.

None of this means that we can't talk or you can't read my blog or anything, it's just a reference for people who obviously, for whatever reason, haven't read my blog enough or at least my "About Me" section.

No comments: