Monday, January 4, 2010

Update On My Cousin

A lot of great things have happened within these past two weeks. My girlfriend and I finally went out to Iowa to visit my cousin. Nobody else in the family dropped by when we visited, it was just us, which I would've preferred anyway, since it's been a long time since I've seen her.

My cousin and her girlfriend didn't get married yet. They aren't getting married until Summer because the weather will be better outside, and my girlfriend and I will be off all Summer long (school-wise, at least). She told me what she was planning, though. She wanted an ultimately laid back wedding. She said that my girlfriend and I would be up on the alter with her (and maybe a couple of other people), that everyone can wear whatever they wanted instead of having to dress fancy, and wanted a unique alternative to exchanging rings, just to name a couple of things. That's coincidentally what my girlfriend and I have been planning on for a while now.

But there was a huge moment that happened while my girlfriend and I were there. Before we left for Iowa, my cousin told my girlfriend and I that, because of the fact that we could get into major trouble for having sex where we currently live, she was willing to let us have sex at her place. At first, we were against the idea, simply because we felt bad for some reason that I can't explain. After a while, I did change my mind, eventually convincing my girlfriend that if she didn't want to, she didn't have to, but if we got in the mood, that we shouldn't be afraid to hold ourselves back, because it'll be a long time before we get a chance like this again, and considering we've been together for more than fifteen years, it's about time we went further. She agreed, and she actually started getting horny just thinking about it afterward. At that point, I was sure it was going to happen. We certainly didn't have sex right when we got there or anything, but the day (technically night) after we arrived, we got in the mood. I won't go into detail, but I will say it was, to quote Stephanie Meyer, quite an incredibly amazingly wonderfully awesome experience. Actually, I should say experiences, because we had sex multiple times over the past couple of weeks.

So, yeah, we lost our virginity! In the morning after we'd first had sex, my cousin's girlfriend asked if we even fell asleep, telling us that she heard us (particularly my girlfriend). My girlfriend blushed and apologized, and my cousin replied that she shouldn't feel too bad because she saw it as me getting back at her for keeping me awake when I was living with her.

Well, actually, I will tell people something about one position that they should know. Trust me when I say that doing sixty nine is not as fun as it sounds. There's a big problem dealing with smelling your partner's ass, even if you don't want to, since you have to breathe through your nose because your mouth is busy. It's awesome otherwise, if you can handle that setback.

But other than that, all I've got to say is that Christmas was fun. We even got to go see Avatar in 3D while we were there. Awesome movie overall, and the 3D, unlike most movies, actually felt more realistic, instead of just using them for cheap "in your face" effects.

Oh, and on our way home, we saw one of the most ridiculous billboards we've ever seen. It was a an advertisement for some jewelry store claiming that it was a "woman's hardware store." If you don't realize why that's wrong on so many levels, then you must be brain dead or something.

No comments: